COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
Our team is committed to going above and beyond to ensure a safe experience for all. In addition to deep sanitation of all areas of our restaurant and screening our team members every day, we are wearing masks at all times and washing our hands frequently, with timers set throughout each shift.We are accepting reservations online through OpenTable.
To ensure the utmost safety of our team and guests, we have implemented the following measures:
- Per State of Washington mandate, face coverings are required to be worn at all times, when dining with us, except while actively eating or drinking.
- We have sanitizer available for all guests.
- As our space is limited to ensure safe social distancing, seating will be blocked in 90-minute increments. We kindly ask that all guests arrive on time for the reservation so we can seat parties at once and prevent backup while also allowing for adequate time to sanitize between parties.
- We strongly encourage payment by credit card, debit card or gift card.
- In accordance with the vaccine mandate announced by the State of Washington, all guests of Rasai over the age of 12 years will be required to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19, along with a valid photo ID.
Original vaccination cards, a photocopy of the card, a digital record/app, or a printed record from the vaccine provider are all acceptable forms of proof. Anyone can download their proof of vaccination from the DOH website.